KUALA LUMPUR, 18 OCTOBER 2022. A total of 32 Malaysian Entrepreneurs have been honoured at the “Ikon Brands Awards.” The awards gala dinner ceremony was held at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur.
The event was tailored to celebrate and congratulate the achievements of key industry players who have had substantial growth in the year. During a period of time when the pandemic restriction begun being lifted, these business made an impact with their iconic dedication, strive and vision in their respective fields.
The annual awards ceremony was organised by IKON Malaysia and supported by the Malaysia Organisation of Company Directors (MOCAD).
The awards were broken down in a number of categories, namely:
- Consumer Choice Brand
- Most Top Brand in Event Management
- Most Top Brand in Food and Beverage
- Asia Extraordinary Achievement Brand of The Year
- Ikon Top Brand in Beauty and Care Industry
- Most Trusted Brand in Education and Consultation Industry
- Most Trust Brand in Beauty and Health Industry
- Ikon Top Brand in Detergent Manufacturing Industry
- Excellence Brand in Tourism Industry
- Special Superwoman Brand Award
- Most Influential Brand in Information Technology Industry
- Excellence Brand in Islamic Education Industry
- Excellence Brand in Childhood Education
- Most Influential Brand in Beauty and Care Industry
- Most Trusted Brand in Marketing and Management Industry
- Ikon Top Brand in Beauty and Health Industry
- Ikon Top Brand in Fashion Industry
- Most Influential Brand in Beauty and Health Industry
- Most Trusted Brand in Training and Coaching Industry
- Brand Prestigious Woman CEO in Entertainment Industry
- Brand Prestigious Woman CEO in Humanitarian and Versatile Style
- Most Trust Brand in Healthcare Industry
- Brand Lifetime Achievement of The Year in the Entertainment Industry
- Most Influential Brand in Interior Design Industry
- Most Influential Brand in Media Industry
- Brand of The Year
- Excellence Brand CEO In Shariah Consulting Industry
- Most Influential Brand in Automotive Industry
- Most Influential Brand in Dietary Supplement
We mark the lifetime achievement of Dato DJ Dave, who received the lifetime achievement award for all his continuous work in the entertainment industry, he has mastered the essence of pop music here in Malaysia and is enjoyed by generations.
Dato’ Saripah “Ifa” Raziah binti Mustapha better known as Ifa Raziah received the Top Most Brand Award of The Year for her event management company star vendors who this year received a Malaysian Guinness world record of hosting the longest raya event. Star vendors are also known for their roadshows across Malaysia showcasing and celebrating the talents in the community and the culture of Malaysia.
A performance by Shiha Zikir warmed our hearts on this glamorous night as she shared her talent with her performance for the evening. She received the Brand Prestigious Woman CEO in Entertainment award as she has become a versatile entrepreneur with her many businesses in diverse industries. She has made a mark across the board and certainly proven her eye for business and her ability to apply her knowledge and skillset in creating notable enterprises.
The evening marked importance as we gave applause and gratitude to businesses that are nation-building despite the challenges nowadays.
The winners truly demonstrated that Business branding is driven by people and culture, which is supported by leadership to guide and support ideas in technology, innovation and driving change.
During the pandemic these Brands and awardees commemorated last night were able to diversify their strategies to be in sync with the consumer demands and drastic shifts in the trends domestically and internationally.
Some of the businesses operate physical businesses and some digital, but it all came down to the vision and continuous understanding of each leader and team as they paved their way to success and sustainability this year.